There are really few ASP.NET 1.1 hosting solution in the industry. Maintaining a reliable ASP.NET server needs more patience and skills than running a Linux server. You could host your web site developed in ASP.NET from your personal computer, provided that you have a robust broadband Internet connection, sufficient provisioning from your Internet provider for the broadband traffic that will result from access to your web site and a configured home router that will allow incoming web requests. Both Internet Information Services (IIS) and the .NET framework would have to be installed and configured on your personal computer.
Best & Cheap ASP.NET 1.1 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com has been in the shared web hosting industry for more than 8 years, serving millions users worldwide. It utilizes the latest advanced technologies to ensure website uptime and speed, such as dual quad performance servers, first-class datacenter, Resource Protection, CPU and I/O Segregation technology, etc. Besides, the company offers a group of professional technical support staffs who are 24/7/365 accessibility.
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, Silverlight 5 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
ASPHostPortal.com Price – Best & Cheap ASP.NET 1.1 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com offers various ASP.NET 1.1 cheap hosting on their shared hosting plans. ASPHostPortal.com has 4 ASP.NET hosting plans named Host Intro, Host One, Host Two & Host Three. ASPHostPortal lowest plan named Host Intro which start from $1.00/month. Then, the second plan named Host One plan at $5.00/month, Host Two plan at $9.00/month. And the powerful plan named Host Three plan at $14.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
ASPHostPortal.com Data Center – Best & Cheap ASP.NET 1.1 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com currently operates data centers located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), London (UK), Washington, D.C. (US), Paris (France), Frankfurt (Germany), Chennai (India), Milan (Italy), Toronto (Canada) and São Paulo (Brazil) Data Center. All their data center offers complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. Their data center has over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the two facilities, ASPHostPortal.com has an offering to fit any need. Relibility, Stability and Performance of their servers remain their top priority. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
Why Choose ASPHostPortal?
Why ASPHostPortal.com The Best & Cheap Hosting ?
The Windows web hosting are reviewed by following the main criterion as below besides the generic web hosting properties such as reliability, price, technical support etc.
- Windows OS: the best chooice for ASP.NET hosting is Windows Server environment certainly because only Windows Server fully integrates with IIS which can better support ASP.NET technology like ASP.NET MVC.
- RAM: the configuration of max memory your websites can be allocated in the shared server. The configuration is not the more the better. Because in most cases, there are hundreds of accounts hosted with the same shared web server. The bigger maximum memory configuration also means the higher possibility that your resources may be stolen by other users. So the ideal configuration is between 32MB and 64MB per account.
- .NET Trust Level: it’s configured for each website by .NET infrastructure. If the web host doesn’t support fully trusted level, you should evaluate whether your websites can run successfully in non-full trusted mode.
- .NET Framework Versions: you can know the exact .NET Framework versions supported of the web hosts in the following table. But in fact the more verions are supported, the more flexiability you have for your websites.
- SQL Server Version: you should pay more attention on SQL Server versions but not edition. The most SQL server in the windows/asp.net web hosting is Express edition. But it’s completely enough for websites having unique IPs less than 5000 per day.
- Control Panel: Plesk is the best reliable control panel for ASP.NET web hosting, meanwhile WebsitePanel is the best visual and easy-to-use control panel here. Both these two control panel are recommended from our perspective.